Sunday, November 9, 2008

Obama-Good for the Economy

Well, some of my fellow posters are giving Obama a hard time for the drop in the DOW after the election.  It all depends where you look; there is good economic news to be found here.  One business sector is strongly benefiting from the election.  A quote from the article:
"The sentiments are so strong Wall Street is taking notice. BB&T Capital Markets analyst Frank Mitsch on Wednesday raised estimates for Olin Corp"
I'll let you read the article, but these businesses have seen a 10% increase over the last year.  What business could be thriving in these difficult economic times?  Read above to find out!!!  And maybe it is time to invest at the ground level!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Hilarious post Ben! You had me going there for a minute.

    I was actually thinking of writing a post about my choice of weaponry in hard times. Ahhh... so many topics, so little time. Maybe later...

    ReplyDelete