Thursday, February 12, 2009

No More Fred...

Fred Reed has thrown in the towel:

I thank my readers over the years, including those who gave me hell. You are a bright and wacky group, no two alike. If a writer can be judged by his audience, I have done well indeed. Starting in perhaps four months, any who wish can check the site, and welcome.

Fred, out.

Very sad. I will miss him. Of course, he said the same thing a few years back, and came back anyway. For those of you who don't partake of the whole writing-for-fun thing: writing is never a profession. It's an addiction, an obsession. It sounds like this time it may be awhile, but I bet Fred's still got a lot more to say. He says he'll be back at full steam after his surgery in about 4 months. I'll certainly be waiting in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment